- Kittens should be vaccinated at 8, 12 and 16 weeks of age.
- Initial vaccination with this vaccine does require a booster make sure your vaccinations are given 3-4 weeks apart.
- One vaccination against these diseases will not keep your pet protected.
- After your kitten series is completed your pet will receive this vaccination annually with its annual physical exam.
- Kittens should be vaccinated at 12 and 16 weeks of age.
- After your kitten series is complete, indoor cats only will no longer receive this vaccination; outdoor cats will continue to receive this vaccination till age 5.
- Kittens receive their Rabies vaccination in conjunction with their third FRCP booster typically they are 16 weeks of age.
- Your pet will receive this vaccination again within one year and following that it is administered annually.
- Cats are more sensitive to rabies injection; we use a Feline Rabies vaccine to reduce your pet’s risk of vaccination site problems.