- Puppies should be vaccinated at 8, 12 and 16 weeks and 1 year of age.
- Initial vaccination with this vaccine does require a booster make sure your vaccinations are given 3-4 weeks apart.
- One vaccination against these diseases will not keep your pet protected.
- After your puppy series is completed your pet will receive this vaccination every second year with its annual physical exam.
- Puppies receive their Rabies vaccination in conjunction with their third Distemper booster typically when they are 16 weeks of age.
- Your pet will receive this vaccination again within one year and following that it is administered every three years
- For dog/puppies going to boarding facilities and dog parks they should receive this vaccination annually beginning at 12 weeks of age then annually.